- Fly at or below 400 feet
- Be aware of airspace requirements and restrictions
- Stay away from surrounding obstacles
- Keep your UAS within sight
- Never fly near other aircraft, especially near airports
- Never fly over groups of people
- Never fly over stadiums or sports events
- Never fly near emergency response efforts such as fires
- Never fly under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Understand LiPo Battery Safety
Preflight Check List:
Check condition of aircraft:
Check flight conditions
Check flight area
UAS – Unmanned Aircraft System
Visual Line Of Sight
FPV – First Person View
- Be able to identify all parts of the controller.
- Be able to identify all parts of the aircraft.
- Be able to describe how to fly the air craft.