Open vision bar


Beginning Tuesday, November 16, 2021 the drive-through meal service available to students choosing the virtual learning platform will change.  Meals will still be available at Paul G. Blazer High School on Tuesday and Thursday each week.  However, the timeframe will change to 10:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.  Students will still receive meals for the day of service and non-service days.  Only students registered as virtual learners that requested meal service are eligible for the drive-through meal system.

Please remember meal service will not be available when school is out of session for in person learning.  Therefore, we will not provide meals during the week of November 22-26 but will resume service on Tuesday, November 30, 2021.

If you have any further questions please contact Linda Calhoun or Lena Reese at 606-327-2706.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.


Back to School News       Print