- Student can be dropped off any time between 7:25- 7:55 am at either the front by the gym or side by the playground.
- Any student dropped off after 7:55 am is considered tardy.
- Please park in the parking lot if you plan on getting out with your child.
- Do not block traffic or busses.
- Bus Riders leave first.
- Students are dismissed at 2:55 pm. No student will leave early unless they are signed out in the office.
- Students in grades K, 1, or 2 will be picked up at the side by the playground loop.
- Students in grades 3, 4, or 5 will be picked up at the front by the office loop.
- There is no reason to park in the pick up lane before dismissal time.
- If you are getting out of your vehicle, please park in the parking lot and walk over to the school.
- Do not double park or drive around any busses or cars loading students.
- If the drop off or pickup times do not work for you, we provide bus transportation for all students living within the district.
- Please contact the bus garage for more information. Director of Transportation, Mac McDonald (606) 327-2717
Thank you for your cooperation and support in keeping our students safe.