PAUL G. BLAZER HIGH SCHOOL
SBDM – REGULAR MEETING
April 11, 2022
BLAZER BUILDING 1 CONFERENCE ROOM – 3:45 P.M.
Mission Statement: It is the mission of the Paul G. Blazer High School SBDM Council to make policies that will guide decisions that will create an environment to enhance student achievement and to help the school meet Kentucky’s learning goals. The council is committed to providing avenues of input from all stakeholders.
- Call to Order & Roll Call All members present. Campbell Absent Motion made (PW/HR) to approve previous agenda. Approved 6-0
- Recognition of Attending Audience No attending audience
- Good News Reports Mr. Sellars spoke about great things happening in Archery, After School Program, Basketball, and FBLA
- Budget: Budget information provided Budget provided with no irregularities
- New Business:
- 2nd Reading 22-23 Course Catalog Discussion to add girls weightlifting.
- Retesting EKG students: Committee approved opportunity for EKG students to be retested.
- Old Business:
- Fundraisers: Approved by consent
Junior Class-Coffee Doc, West End Jewelers, T-Shirt Sales
Football-Lift-a-Thon, Mulch Sale, Golf Scramble, Card Sales, Fan Cloth
- Next Meeting: Monday, May 2, 2022
- Adjournment: 6-0 adjournment Motion (HR/LM)